Primitivo Salento IGP
From the best vineyards of Salento, a rich Primitivo with an impenetrable colour. It has a spicy and chocolate perfume, and on the palate the dominant flavour is that of black cherry jam.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria district
- Age of vineyards: 20/30 years
- Cultivation system: espalier
- Stumps per hectare: 4000/5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 80/100 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: first days of September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
Well-matched with second dishes and roasted meats.