Primitivo di Manduria DOP
Ruby red wine with an orange tint. Meaty and all-encompassing taste with hints of chocolate and plume. This is the Traditional Primitivo which harvest is made when grapes are over ripening. 17% of alcohol are entirely developed and the wine is dry and has a fluent drink. A wine for meditation.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria
- Age of vineyards: 45/50 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 6000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 40/50 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: 15-30 September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 17% Vol.
Ideal for accompanying important dishes, ragu, game and seasoned cheeses.