Primitivo di Manduria DOP
The élite-wine that comes from the hundred years old vineyard of Bagnolo. Garnet-red colour. Hints of ripe fruit, figs and chocolate, which go with the pleasant taste of spices and liquorice. Maturated in barrique for 12 months.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: countryside of Manduria
- Age of vineyards: over 70 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 6000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 50 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 50%
- Grape harvest: September
- Wine ageing: barrique for 12 months
- Alcoholic content: 15% Vol.
It’s perfect with lamb sauce, red meats and strong cheeses.