Martina Franca DOP
This wine comes from the blending of Verdeca and Bianco d’Alessano grapes. Straw yellow colour dry taste and nicely acidulous. With citrus finish.
- Vine: Verdeca and Bianco d'Alessano
- Production Area: Martina Franca
- Age of vineyards: 15/20 years
- Cultivation system: cordon-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 4000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 90 quintali
- Wine yeld per quintal: 80%
- Grape harvest: Settembre
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 11,5% Vol.
To be drunk young matched with hors d’oeuvres and fish dishes. It goes very well also with fried fish.