Negroamaro del Salento IGP
This is the wine symbol of Salento. Glass full of purple and red fruits. Fresh and all-encompassing palate supported by a nice acidity that makes this wine ideal to be served with typical Apulian dishes.
- Vine: Negroamaro
- Production Area: Salento
- Age of vineyards: 10/15 years
- Cultivation system: espalier
- Stumps per hectare: 4000/5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 100 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 80%
- Grape harvest: September/October
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 12% Vol.
Ideal to be served with rolls with meat sauce.