Primitivo di Manduria Dolce Naturale DOCG
Elegant red dessert wine, the grapes are harvested only when riped. Well-defined perfume of black cherry, jam and pleasant palate that reminds morello cherries. Fresh finish of orange peel.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria district
- Age of vineyards: 45/50 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 6000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 40/50 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: September/October
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 20% Vol.
Primitivo dolce di Manduria is traditionally a wine that goes with chocolate or with petit fours.