Primitivo di Manduria DOP
Its colour is deep red and from the glass rise aromas of plum and red fruits. The drink is pleasant, with soft tannins and fresh satisfying finish.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria district
- Age of vineyards: 20/25 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 5000/6000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 90 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: first days of September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 14% Vol.
The everyday Primitivo good for the entire meal.