Primitivo di Manduria DOP
Brilliant red wine tending towards violet on ageing. With pleasant hints of coffee, that are exuberant but never excessive. Aged in French oak casks for six months.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria district
- Age of vineyards: 35/40 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 70/80 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - oak casks for 6 months
- Alcoholic content: 14% Vol.
It’s an all meal wine and goes very well with Murgia roast mushrooms.