This wine comes from Negroamaro and Malvasia Nera grapes white vinified. Its colour is pink skin onion. Palate with citrus hints and nice acidulous finish.
- Vine: Negroamaro and Malvasia Nera
- Production Area: Salento
- Age of vineyards: 10/15 years
- Cultivation system: cordon-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 60/80 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: October
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 11% Vol.
Entire meal wine, it goes very well with fish soup and rices.