This wine comes from the blending of Verdeca and Bianco d’Alessano grapes. Straw yellow tending towards gold, with a delicate perfume of white flowers. Fresh and pleasant palate with almond final hints.
- Vine: Verdeca and Bianco di Alessano
- Production Area: Locorotondo
- Age of vineyards: 10/15 years
- Cultivation system: cordon-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 4000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 90 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 80%
- Grape harvest: October
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 11,5% Vol.
It goes well with Salento fish soup.