Primitivo di Manduria DOP
Ruby red, tending towards violet. It has hints of fruit with silky tannins with an elegant finish of vanilla. Aged in French barrique for 9 months.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria district
- Age of vineyards: 45/50 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 6000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 70 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: September
- Wine ageing: barrique for 9 months
- Alcoholic content: 14,5% Vol.
This wine goes very well with important dishes such as fillet with green pepper sauce.