Primitivo Salento IGP
A Primitivo to be drunk young in order to catch the characteristics of the vine. The perfumed hints of ripe plum comes to the palate, supported by a fresh and balsamic sensation.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Salento
- Age of vineyards: 20/30 years
- Cultivation system: espalier
- Stumps per hectare: 4000/5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 90/100 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: first days of September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks
- Alcoholic content: 13% Vol.
It goes very well with red grilled meats.