Primitivo di Manduria DOP
Brilliant red tending towards garnet-red. Pleasant hints of coffee that are exuberant but never excessive. Aged in French oak casks for six months.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria - Sava
- Age of vineyards: 35/40 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 70/80 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - french oak casks for 6 months
- Alcoholic content: 14% Vol.
All meat wine and goes very well with Murgia roast mushrooms.