Chardonnay Puglia IGP
Wine produced by chardonnay grapes. Golden yellow, well-defined aroma, hints of golden apple and pineapple. It is delicate, elegant and sapid, to be drunk young.
- Vine: Chardonnay
- Production Area: Salento
- Age of vineyards: 20/30 years
- Cultivation system: cordon-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 4000/5000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 70/80 quintals
- Wine yeld per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: August
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks
- Alcoholic content: 12,5% Vol.
Ideal with fish or grilled crustaceans and seafood rice.