Primitivo di Manduria DOP
Vintìa is a whim of the wind, stubborn son of sirocco and north wind. Salento's wind, which shakes the vines and caresses the stones. Vintìa is an ageless little earthy whim, good only to make us wine, is thirsty root that digs until the sea reaches. Vintìa is a never-ending love whim, written angrily on the walls of rocks at the confines of the world. Vintìa is a whim...
Ruby red color. On the nose plum, rosemary and black pepper. On the palate it is firm, with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- Vine: Primitivo
- Production Area: Manduria and surroundings
- Age of vineyards: 20/25 years
- Cultivation system: bush-trained
- Stumps per hectare: 5000/6000
- Grape yeld per hectare: 90 quintals
- Yield in wine per quintal: 70%
- Grape harvest: early September
- Wine ageing: stainless steel tanks - bottle
- Alcoholic content: 14% Vol.
The daily primitive wine ideal for the whole meal.